Raised Toilet Seats
People with arthritis and mobility problems can have a difficult time getting up from a toilet seat. Toilet safety products make the bathroom a safer enviorment for individuals with special needs, by elevating the exisiting seat height. Attaches easily to most commodes.
- Ample depth of front recess makes hygiene performance more convenient
- Attaches without tools and fits on most commode configurations
- Clamp-on locking mechanism tightens easily with one hand
- Contoured seat for internal rotation of hips
- Non-skid pads prevent the seat from slipping
All adjustable-height commodes include a snap-on seat with pail. They offer armrests for comfort, angled legs for stability, non-marring rubber tips and anti-rattle collars that reduce noise.
We offer a complete line of commodes to meet a variety of needs. Each has a wide variety of features providing users with comfort, stability, and easy adjustability.
- Large 16" wide snap-on seat with lid for added comfort and support.
- Greater seat opening depth for hygienic purposes.
- Non-marring rubber tips have bottom hole for drainage after cleaning.
- Can be used bedside, or with backrest removed can act as a toilet safety frame or raised toilet seat.
Pre-assembled 315 lb. weight capacity shower chair, with our without the back. Fits all standard tub and showers. The height adjusts from 16" to 22". Textured seat with drain holes. Hand hole built into seat back for easy transport.
- Product Weight Capacity : 315 lb.
- No tools required to assemble
- Deep wide seating surface
- Aluminum legs with 1/2" snap button adjustments to help with stability
- Wide-based crutch tips to help increase stability
Transfer benches extend beyond the edge of the bathtub. If your mobility is restricted, transfer benches can help you safely transfer in and out of the tub. They offer ample seating areas, backrests, adjustable height legs and arm rails which provide additional support. Transfer benches are available with or without padding.
- Armrail for support while bathing and transferring in and out of the tub.
- Non-marring, non-slip rubber tips.
- extured, non-slip seat with drain holes & built in soap dish and hand-held shower holders & shower curtain opening.
- Sturdy, durable one-piece blow-molded seat & durable 1in anodized aluminum assembled frame will not rust.
- Reversible backrest accommodated right or left transfers & ergonomically shaped back snaps in and out without tools.
The tub bar provides two gripping surfaces. The upper gripping position helps users enter the tub without the wrist or body. The lower gripping position allows users to lower into or rise from a seated position in the tub.
- No tools or assembly required, making installation easy
- Lightweight, portable and waterproof
- Easy to adjust locking mechanism
- Non-marring pads protect wall tub
- Attractive white molded bar